Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Birthday Card with Lots of Texture...

cheerylynn corner die







HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!

 






 Kris made this card especially for Kathy. The Az scrappin sisters had a wonderful lunch at Rosie's Italian Cafe for a host of laughter at this reunion of friends.









There were many gorgeous b-day cards-if I had pixs, I'd post them all. Come'on gals, send me your pixs.

The raised and framed owl card front has "loads of texture" with popped-up colored leaves and frame with another layer on top of a clear plastic SU lattice die.

The owl is perched in a mirage of beautifully colored fall leaves on a branch in a tree. The background card layer is dry embossed  with dots and inked with star-like shapes. It's easy to imagine an owl up there watching us from his "birds eye view."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog recently. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I will definitely try to start adding more info with regard to the size and cutting/scoring dimensions for future reference ;0) Cheers, Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Share with us: